Friday, November 11, 2011

{My Angel}

God gave me an angel right here on earth,
She taught me my values and gave me self-worth.
She guides me through life with her wisdom and light.
She steers me from wrong and leads me towards right.
She stands by me side when things are rough,
She taught me in bad times we need to be tough.
She is with me in all years,
She laughed with me and comforted my tears.
My angel on earth was sent from above,
God filled her with eternal love.
She has been my rock, my protector,
And i admit, am nothing without her.
She needs not wings of grace,
As God's love shines upon her face.
My Angel,can be replaced by no other,
she is God's gift to me-- I CALL HER MY "DEAR MOTHER"

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Mother's lap is the safest place of all...........Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so heart touching .. very nice.. mummy ki yaad aa gayi .. nice words!!

    SKB

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful thought...well expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No man is poor.. if he has Mother. :)

    ReplyDelete