Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shadows of Dreams

These shadows of dreams
How did they enter
The silent valley of my sleep?
......
Vague figures of another world
Trembling shadows of another forest
Soaked in the rain of mysterious feelings,
Surrounded by elusive moments,
They came to me from nowhere.
.....
But whenever I stretched my hand
To close them in my fist
They disappeared windingly
In a thick mist
Leaving me sad and bewildered.
...
But if ever was i able
To hold them in my hands
These speechless figures, revealed to me
The secrets of my soul,
And showed the unheated wounds
In the depths of my being.
.....
This mysterious world of dreams
Wherein I wander in my sleep
How can one teu all its secrets?
How can one fathom its depths?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful imagery. Very creative. Follow and accomplish your dreams. God Bless. All the best!

    ReplyDelete